Friday, February 27, 2009

Business Card Trickery

Calling it a business card may not fit the strict definition of the word 'card' (trust me, I looked), but who cares. This is just awesome.

Bruce Stewart posted a snippet yesterday on the wired blog in which he shared the magic of the business cards supplied by LEGO for its employees. Putting a spin on business cards that never would have occurred to me, LEGO prints custom LEGO figures. This means the employee's contact information is on the front and back of the figure's shirt. A description just can't do it justice, head over and check it out for yourself.

I've considered getting business cards for myself several times over the past year or so, and I think these would do the trick. I just have one question: LEGO, are you hiring?

[via Wired]



"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..." - Cicero

No comments: